Fusion Gene Analysis
A Comprehensive Set of Fusion Genes
The nCounter Leukemia Fusion Gene Expression Assay Kit allows researchers to profile a comprehensive set of fusion genes which result from balanced translocations in different leukemia sub-types. In addition to leukemia fusion genes, the kit includes probes for 11 wild-type genes involved in the different translocations, 12 leukemia-related biomarkers, and 2 normalization genes. The 50-plex assay-kit facilitates cutting-edge research by leveraging the advantages of the nCounter analysis system to provide robust analysis of a variety of specimen types, including FFPE, with less hands-on time than any other method available.
- 25 fusion genes and 23 other biomarkers in a single reaction
- Compatible with FFPE samples
- 5 minutes hands-on time for 12 samples
25 Fusion Gene Isoforms and 25 Additional mRNAs
In addition to leukemia fusion genes, the kit includes probes for 11 wild-type genes involved in the different translocations, 12 leukemia-related biomarkers, and 2 normalization genes. The 50-plex assay-kit facilitates cutting-edge research by leveraging the advantages of the nCounter analysis system to provide robust analysis of a variety of specimen types, including FFPE, with less hands-on time than any other method available.
Leukemia Junction Probes Target the Unique Sequence Spanning the Fusion Junction
In order to differentiate fusion genes with the same downstream exon, the leukemia fusion gene assay utilizes Junction Probes which target the unique sequence spanning the fusion junction of the two exons. The design of the Junction Probes is illustrated on the major and minor BCR-ABL fusion transcripts (Capture Probes and Reporter Probes are denoted CP and RP respectively).
The nCounter Leukemia Fusion Gene Expression Assay Kit is offered for research use only (RUO) and is ideal for characterization of retrospectively or prospectively collected specimens, cell lines, and other sample types where a comprehensive profile of fusion gene isoforms and leukemia biomarkers may lead to important biological insights.
|Number of targets||25 Leukemia Fusion Genes
11 Translocation Partners
12 Leukemia - Biomarkers
|Recommended amount of starting material||500ng purified total RNA|
|Sample types supported||RNA from a variety of sources including bone marrow, peripheral blood, FFPE and cell lines*
* Human samples should be derived from untreated individuals. Post-treatment individuals will likely have expression levels below the limit of detection.
|Sample volume||5 μL|
|Hybridization reaction volume||30 μL|
|Limit of detection||≤ 0.5 fM|
|Spike titration linearity||R² ≥ 0.95|
|Linear dynamic range||7 x 10⁵ total counts|
|nCounter Prep Station throughput||12 samples < 2.5 hours|
|nCounter Digital Analyzer throughput||12 samples / 4 hours (up to 72 samples per day unattended running in continuous mode|
|Controls||6 positive assay controls
8 negative assay controls
2 mRNA housekeeping controls
- Facilitating rapid discovery and development of potentially predictive signatures with the most advanced view of immuno-oncology biology. The PanCancer IO 360 Gene Expression Panel...
- The Hallmarks of Cancer are one of the most widely recognized organizing principles for the holistic study of cancer. Its profoundly simple framework was first introduced in 2000 b...
- nCounter PanCancer Pathways Panel Drawing on 30+ years of cancer research, QPCR, Next Generation Sequencing, Gene Expression, Western blotting the cancer community has accomplished...
- Perform multiplex gene expression analysis with 770 genes from 24 different immune cell types, common checkpoint inhibitors, CT antigens, and genes covering both the adaptive and i...
- Perform multiplex gene expression analysis with 770 genes from each step in the cancer progression process including: angiogenesis, extracellular matrix remodeling (ECM), epithelia...
- nCounter Vantage™ Gene Fusion Panels Multiplexed Gene Fusion Detection Simplified. Save time and sample material with multiplexed gene fusion detection in a single tube. Detect ra...