Safe DNA stainMIDORI Green Xtra Article number:MG10 Ultra-sensitive DNA stain for the detection of nucleic acids in agarose gels 1 ml MIDORIGreenXtra for in-gel staining and post ...
Gel Documentation System
FastGene FAS-Digi PRO
Gel documentation system with innovative Blue/Green LED technology
- Documentation of nucleic acids in agarose gels
- Light-sensitive camera with 24 MPixel and APS-C CMOS-sensor
- Compatible with all common green, yellow and red DNA dyes
- Camera studio software with comprehensive features for image acquisition
- Fully networkable gel doc system: Easy transfer of images in JPEG and TIFF format when connected to a PC
- Large illuminated imaging area for imaging multiple agarose gels of various size (26 x 21 cm)
- Safe solution: No damage of DNA, no risk of UV exposure for users
|Camera type||Canon 200D, 24 MPixel (Resolution: 6000x4000), APS-C Sensor DIGIC 8 Processor, WiFi enabled|
|Image Sensor||APS-C sized CMOS Sensor|
|Resolution/Image Size||6000 x 4000 pixel|
|Bit Output Format||8-bit|
|Lens||18-55 mm zoom Lens, manual|
|Exposure time||0.00025 to 30 seconds|
|Filter||FastGene Amber Filter for the lens|
|Control Software||NIPPON Genetics Camera Studio v1.0, WINDOWS 10|
|Saved Image Format||TIFF, JPEG|
|Image storage||Host computer dependent|
|Interface||Host computer dependent, Supports Mitsubishi thermal-printer P95DE|
|Power unit||Power supply for transilluminator and camera|
|Access||Front door, 180°opened|
|Filter||FastGene Amber Filter Shield|
|Built-in Blue-Green light source||470-520 nm|
|View Area||26 x 21 cm|
|Material||Painted aluminum metal|
|Rated Voltage||100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, A|
|Dimension (H x L x W)||52 x 33.5 x 32.5 cm|
- MIDORIGreenDirect MIDORIGreenDirect is a safe alternative toethidium bromidefor visualization of double-stranded DNA, single-stranded DNA, and RNA in agarose gels. In contrast to m...
- MIDORIGreenAdvance MIDORIGreenAdvance is a safe alternative to the traditional nucleic acid stainethidium bromide. It is a non-carcinogenic and less mutagenic dye for detecting dsD...
- Bambanker (5 x 20 ml) 5 x 20 ml serum-free freezing media for long storage of cells Key Benefits Enables long term cell storage at -80°C or -196°C Improved cell recovery and viabi...
- FastGene®UltraCycler At the heart of the Ultracycler series instruments lie 6 fully independant sets of peltiers, 3 temperature sensors and control electronics. This powerful a...
- Electrophoresis Tank Overall Dimensions 183 mm (B) x 59 mm (H) x 162 mm (L) Material PPHOX (Polyphenylenoxid) Buffer Solution Volume Approx. 270 – 320 ml Multi-sample Mult...
- FastGene Protein Electrophoresis System Complete PAGE protein analysis system Complete set for PAGE protein analysis Most flexible use for 1−4 (pre-cast or hand-cast) gels...
- World’s smallest gel documentation system The FastGene®FAS-Nano is the smallest gel documentation system. It has unique features such as the Blue/Green LED technology, enabling the...
- Very sensitive CCD-Sensor The FastGene®FAS-V has a big CCD-Sensor, made in Japan, with a diameter of 1/1.8“. The pixel size of 4.4 µm allows the detection of lowest light signal. I...
- TheFastGene®NanoSpecis our all-round UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, with an intuitive and easy-to-use software interface. The light weight of the FastGene®NanoSpec, combined with a smal...
- TheFastGene®NanoViewis our compact photometer, designed for very precise applications. The specialist device with an even smaller footpring (14,5 x 19 cm) reliably performs quantit...