The nCounter Analysis System utilizes a novel digital color-coded barcode technology that is based on direct multiplexed measurement of gene expression and offers high levels of precision and sensitivity (>1 copy per cell). The technology uses molecular "barcodes" and single molecule imaging to detect and count hundreds of unique transcripts in a single reaction.
Each color-coded barcode is attached to a single target-specific probe corresponding to a gene of interest. Mixed together with controls, they form a multiplexed CodeSet.
- Multiplex hundreds of gene targets in a single reaction
- High sensitivity (< 1 copy per cell)
- Fully-automated system
- Exceptionally easy-to-use
- No enzymes required to perform assay
- Multiplex 800 regions from as little as 300ng of DNA
- 10 invariant region controls included in every CodeSet
Molecules That Count®
Each color-coded barcode represents a single target molecule. Barcodes hybridize directly to your target molecules and can be individually counted without the need for amplification – providing very sensitive digital data.
- NanoString’s Technology employs two ~50 base probes per mRNA that hybridize in solution. The Reporter Probe carries the signal; the Capture Probe allows the complex to be immobilized for data collection.
- After hybridization, the excess probes are removed and the probe/target complexes aligned and immobilized in the nCounter Cartridge
- Sample Cartridges are placed in the Digital Analyzer for data collection. Color codes on the surface of the cartridge are counted and tabulated for each target molecule.
nCounter® Analysis System Fully automated and easy-to-use, the nCounter Analysis System provides everything you need to cost-effectively complete your projects in record time. St...
THE END OF CANCER? One of the greatest obstacles in the fight against cancer is the pace of cancer research itself. For targeted profiling experiments, the nCounter SPRINT Profile...
The nCounter® Analysis System is optimized for pathway-based biological research, enabling researchers to analyze interactions among hundreds of genes that mediate biological pat...
nCounter PanCancer Pathways Panel Drawing on 30+ years of cancer research, QPCR, Next Generation Sequencing, Gene Expression, Western blotting the cancer community has accomplished...
nCounter Vantage™ Gene Fusion Panels Multiplexed Gene Fusion Detection Simplified. Save time and sample material with multiplexed gene fusion detection in a single tube. Detect ra...
A Comprehensive Set of Fusion Genes The nCounter Leukemia Fusion Gene Expression Assay Kit allows researchers to profile a comprehensive set of fusion genes which result from balan...
Unparalleled Performance in Digital Gene Expression nCounter Gene Expression CodeSets offer a cost-effective way to analyze the expression levels of up to 800 genes simultaneously,...
Open Architecture Digital Genomics nCounter Elements™ is a new digital, molecular barcoding chemistry based on NanoString’s patented technology that allows users to ass...