NHP Immunology Consortium Panel
Perform comprehensive multiplex gene expression analysis in Non-human primate with 770 key immune response genes that encompass 18 immune-related signaling pathways. Panel genes and probes cover the top 4 species along with nearly 100% cross-reactivity in human.
- Ideal for toxicology studies, vaccine development, transplant research, immuno-oncology and other research areas
- 770 genes that encompass 18 immune-related signaling pathways with isoform coverage for top four species of NHP
- All genes were selected from the conserved human regions to achieve nearly 100% cross-reactivity in human
- Customizable with panel-plus option – add up to 30 user-defined genes
- nCounter workflow is simple, user-friendly, and efficient with just 15 minutes total hands-on time
Functional annotations for 18 immune-related signaling pathways were assigned across all genes in the NHP Immunology panel allowing for a comprehensive and functional view of NHP immune response.
|Immune Signaling Pathways||Genes|
|Extracellular matrix organization||40|
|Fc epsilon Receptor Signaling||73|
|Death Receptor Signaling||18|
|Signaling by VEGF||56|
|Signaling by Wnt||20|
|Signaling by Interleukins||89|
|Cellular Responses to Stress||31|
- The nCounter Analysis System utilizes a novel digital color-coded barcode technology that is based on direct multiplexed measurement of gene expression and offers high levels of pr...
- Choose from NanoString’s broad portfolio of expertly curated, ready-to-use, gene expression panels. Each panel contains up to 770 genes—selected for published significance in key b...
- Perform multiplex gene expression analysis with over 500 general immunology genes. Panel includes major classes of cytokines and their receptors, enzymes with specific gene familie...
- Perform multiplex gene expression analysis with more than 200 genes focused on the study of inflammation. These genes represent a broad range of relevant pathways related to inflam...
- The nCounter Myeloid Innate Immunity panels are designed to encompass all aspects of the myeloid innate immune response for use in basic and translational areas including Immuno-On...
- Perform comprehensive multiplex gene expression analysis with 770 genes included in six fundamental themes of neurodegeneration: neurotransmission, neuron-glia interaction, neuropl...
- New discovery tool to better understand the links between known disease associated mutations and gene expression, which allows researchers to identify new gene functions and to loo...
- nCounter® DNA Assays simplify multiplexing of genetic and copy number variation (CNV) while providing precise, accurate, and robust results. These assays are highly optimized for r...
- Discover biomarkers with highly multiplexed, direct digital detection and quantification of miRNAs in a single reaction. nCounter® miRNA assays include panels for miRNA expression ...
- nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Assays The nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Assay portfolio is powered by 3D Biology™ Technology enabling you to profile combinations of DNA, R...
- Vantage 3D RNA Panels are a collection of focused gene expression panels addressing specific topics of interest in the field of cancer research. Vantage 3D RNA Panels are designed ...
- Protein Panel Products Vantage 3D Protein Immune Cell Profiling panel Vantage 3D Protein Immune Cell Signaling panel Vantage 3D Protein Solid Tumor panel for Lysate Vantage 3D ...