Azure 600 The Ultimate Western Blot Imaging System Your Western blot method shouldn’t be limited by your imaging system, and with the Azure 600 it’s not. Fluorescent detection offe...
AzureSpot Analysis Software
Advanced Analysis for 1D Gels and Blots
- Perform 1D densitometry
- Automatically detect lanes and bands
- Correct for background
- Calculate molecular weights
- Quantify fluorescent signals
- Annotate your results
- Visualize multiplex analyses
- Export reports
- Integrated tutorial
- PDF report generator
- Lane creation tools
- Molecular size/pI calibration
- Quantity calibration toolbox
- Module for easy shape selection/deselection
- Wide range of data fields to display in measurements
- Annotation tools for comments and highlighting of image
- Azure 500 Infrared Western Blot Imaging System With the Azure 500, you have excellent imaging options. Two-channel NIR fluorescent detection enables multiplex Western blotting for ...
- Azure 400 Visible Fluorescent Western Blot Imaging System The Azure 400 is a visibly better visible fluorescent imaging system that can also perform chemiluminescent detection at t...
- Azure 300 Chemiluminescent Western Blot Imaging System Say goodbye to the darkroom with the Azure 300. Get digital chemiluminescent detection at a sensitivity equal to film but wit...
- Azure 280 TheSensitivity of Film at an Economical Price With the Azure 280, performance and affordability go hand-in-hand, putting sensitive digital chemiluminescent detection with...
- Azure 200 Gel Imaging Workstation Easily image DNA and protein gels images without a darkroom with the Azure 200. Use your choice of dyes or stains and the system automatically sel...
- The Ao Absorbance Microplate Reader offers a simple user interface that is normally only found on more expensive systems. Its absorbance-based reading offers maximum sensitivity, t...
- Sapphire Biomolecular Imager The next generation lab imaging platform With most imaging systems a decision between application flexibility and image quality has to be made. However...