Autoimmune Discovery Consortium Panel
New discovery tool to better understand the links between known disease associated mutations and gene expression, which allows researchers to identify new gene functions and to look at gene expression in response to treatment. This panel consists of 770 genes that cover known disease associated gene mutations for nine of the top autoimmune diseases in addition to a selection of genes with known function in human immune response.
- Discovery of disease-associated mutation gene function and biomarker characterization
- Comprehensive gene collection representing variants across nine of the top autoimmune diseases
- Gene expression profiling of immune response together with gene mutations
- Customizable with panel-plus option – add up to 30 user-defined genes
- nCounter workflow is simple, user-friendly, and efficient with just 15 minutes total hands-on time
Disease specific annotations for nine autoimmune disease types and human immune response genes were assigned across all genes in the autoimmune discovery panel allowing for the identification of gene functions and signatures for all autoimmune diseases.
|Disease Type Association
|Demyelinating disease of the nervous system
|Chronic inflammatory disorder of joints
|Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
|Inflammation and damage to various body tissues
|Type 1 Diabetes
|Disease that causes damage to beta cells in the pancreas
|Chronic inflammatory disorder of the spine
|Immune response to gluten that damages small intestine
|Disease causing inflammation and ulcers in large intestine
|Inflammatory Bowel Disease
|Inflammation of the digestive tract >
|Deficiency in function of multiple endocrine glands
|Other Immune Response
|Human immune response genes
- The nCounter Analysis System utilizes a novel digital color-coded barcode technology that is based on direct multiplexed measurement of gene expression and offers high levels of pr...
- The nCounter® platform provides a simple and cost-effective solution for multiplex analysis of up to 800 RNA, DNA, or protein targets. Accelerate your research with just 15 min...
- GeoMxTMDigital Spatial ProfilerYour GPS for Biology Morphological contextand high-plex protein or RNA expression data – now possible from just one FFPE slide. Quantify up to 96 pr...
- Introducing the CosMx™ Spatial Molecular Imager Elevate your single-cell research with CosMx, a Spatial Multiomics Single-Cell Imaging Platform. CosMx SMI is the first hig...
- Choose from NanoString’s broad portfolio of expertly curated, ready-to-use, gene expression panels. Each panel contains up to 770 genes—selected for published significance in key b...
- Perform multiplex gene expression analysis with over 500 general immunology genes. Panel includes major classes of cytokines and their receptors, enzymes with specific gene familie...
- Perform multiplex gene expression analysis with more than 200 genes focused on the study of inflammation. These genes represent a broad range of relevant pathways related to inflam...
- The nCounter Myeloid Innate Immunity panels are designed to encompass all aspects of the myeloid innate immune response for use in basic and translational areas including Immuno-On...
- Perform comprehensive multiplex gene expression analysis with 770 genes included in six fundamental themes of neurodegeneration: neurotransmission, neuron-glia interaction, neuropl...
- Perform comprehensive multiplex gene expression analysis in Non-human primate with 770 key immune response genes that encompass 18 immune-related signaling pathways. Panel genes an...
- nCounter® DNA Assays simplify multiplexing of genetic and copy number variation (CNV) while providing precise, accurate, and robust results. These assays are highly optimized for r...
- Discover biomarkers with highly multiplexed, direct digital detection and quantification of miRNAs in a single reaction. nCounter® miRNA assays include panels for miRNA expression ...
- nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Assays The nCounter® Vantage 3D™ Assay portfolio is powered by 3D Biology™ Technology enabling you to profile combinations of DNA, R...
- Vantage 3D RNA Panels are a collection of focused gene expression panels addressing specific topics of interest in the field of cancer research. Vantage 3D RNA Panels are designed ...
- Protein Panel Products Vantage 3D Protein Immune Cell Profiling panel Vantage 3D Protein Immune Cell Signaling panel Vantage 3D Protein Solid Tumor panel for Lysate Vantage 3D ...