Abcam ผู้ผลิตและจำหน่าย Antibodies และน้ำยาสำหรับงานวิจัยจากประเทศอังกฤษ ครอบคลุมงานวิจัยด้าน Cancer, Cardiovascular, Cell Bioligy, Chromatin & Nuclear Signaling, Immunology, M...
Rabbit monoclonals: Combining the high affinity of rabbit antibodies with the specificity of a monoclonal
Recombinant monoclonal antibodies are primary antibodies manufactured via cloning antibody-coding genes into high-yield expression vectors, subsequently introduced into expression hosts. This overcomes the limitations of other antibody manufacturing methods, such as genetic drift (in hybridoma production), which can lead to lot-to-lot variation. Abcam’s RabMAb® recombinant technology combines the antigen recognition of the rabbit immune system with the specificity of a monoclonal antibody.
Learn why RabMAb® technology:
- Provides higher affinity and specificity compared to traditional antibodies
- Often gives lower background signal compared to traditional antibodies
- Provides diverse epitope recognition
- Is ideal for studying mouse models
- Is ideal for demanding applications like IHC on FFPE tissue
The RabMAb® advantage
- Diverse epitope recognition
- Improved immune response to small-size epitopes
- High specificity and affinity
- Improved response to mouse antigens