Probe qPCR kits
KAPA PROBE FAST qPCR Kits
Precise, reproducible, and versatile for all probe-based qPCR applications.
KAPA PROBE FAST qPCR Kits contain a ready-to-use master mix for highly sensitive and accurate real-time PCR using sequence-specific fluorogenic probe chemistries including hydrolysis probes (e.g. TaqMan®), FRET probes, and displacement probes (e.g. molecular beacons).
Optimized for versatility and speed - KAPA PROBE FAST qPCR Kits provide fast and reproducible results for genotyping, gene expression analysis, and multiplexing offering:
- Compatibility with all probe-based qPCR applications and instruments
- Fast, reproducible, and precise quantification
- Discrete clusters in SNP genotyping assays
- Multiplex qPCR
- Broad dynamic range
- Highly stable master mix for high-throughput workflows
|KK4701||KAPA PROBE FAST Universal 2X qPCR Master Mix (1 mL)||
For 100 x 20 µL reactions. Supplied with separate 50X ROX High and 50X ROX Low (200 µL each).
|KK4705||KAPA PROBE FAST ABI Prism® 2X qPCR Master Mix (1 mL)||
For 100 x 20 µL reactions. ROX is included in the master mix at an optimal concentration for use with the following instruments: Applied Biosystems® PRISM®7000, 7700, 7900HT, ABI 7300 Real-Time PCR Systems, GeneAmp® 5700, StepOne™, and the StepOnePlus™.
|KK4709||KAPA PROBE FAST Bio-Rad iCyclerâ„¢ 2X qPCR Master Mix (1 mL)||
For 100 x 20 µL reactions. Fluorescein is included in the master mix at an optimal concentration for most Bio-Rad qPCR cyclers.
|KK4716||KAPA PROBE FAST ROX Low 2X qPCR Master Mix (1 mL)||
For 100 x 20 µL reactions. ROX is included in the master mix at an optimal concentration for use with the following instruments: Applied Biosystems® 7500, ViiA™ 7, QuantStudio™ 12K Flex, Agilent Mx3000P™, Mx3005P™ and Mx4000™.
- KAPA2G Fast PCR Kits A second-generation DNA polymerase engineered for the ultimate in speed and performance. KAPA2G Fast DNA Polymerase is a second-generation enzyme derived throu...
- KAPA2G Fast Multiplex PCR Kits High speed, high performance multiplex PCR without the need for optimization. KAPA2G Fast Multiplex PCR Kits contain a second-generation (2G) enzym...
- KAPA2G Robust PCR Kits Streamline your PCR workflows by consolidating protocols and reaction conditions, increase pass rates, amplify difficult templates without bias, and increase...
- KAPA Long Range PCR Kits Amplify long templates up to 20 kb with extreme sensitivity and increased fidelity. The KAPA Long Range PCR system is a blend of Taq DNA polymerase and an ...
- KAPA SYBR® FAST qPCR Kits Containing the first DNA polymerase evolved for real-time PCR. KAPA SYBR® FAST qPCR Kits are designed for the highest performance in real-time PCR. Kits c...
- KAPA SYBR® FAST One-Step qRT-PCR Kits Containing the first DNA polymerase evolved for real-time PCR. KAPA SYBR® FAST One-Step qRT-PCR Kits contain M-MuLV Reverse Transcript...
- Engineered for fast and accurate detection of DNA sequence variations. High Resolution Melt (HRM) analysis is a technique for fast, high-throughput post-PCR analysis of genetic mut...
- KAPA3G Plant PCR Kits Evolved to solve. Direct PCR from plant tissue. The KAPA3G Plant PCR Kit is based on a novel, third-generation (3G) DNA polymerase, engineered via molecular e...
- KAPA T4 DNA Ligase KAPA T4 DNA Ligase catalyzes the formation of a phosphodiester bond between 5’ phosphate and 3’ hydroxyl termini in duplex DNA or RNA. This enzyme will join blun...