Visualize a specific RNA locus at single cell sensitivity with spatial and morphological context
The BaseScopeTM Assay is a unique product from ACD, based on the same platform of proven and established RNAscope® technology that has been cited in over 900 publications in just 5 years. This powerful assay provides new data dimensions and unique insight into biological mechanisms. The BaseScopeTM Assay enables applications such as the detection of exon junctions/splice variants, short/highly homologous RNA sequences (50-300 bases), and point mutations at single cell sensitivity.
- Detecting biological events in cells and in situ using a single Z pair
- Highly specific and sensitive detection of RNA targets with down to ONE nucleotide differences
- Analysis of broad sample types: FFPE cells & tissues (TMAs), Fresh or fixed frozen tissues, Cultured cells
|Exon Junctions / Splice Variants||Short Sequences||Point Mutations|
|Exon Junctions / splice variants||Short / highly homologous gene sequences (50-300nt)||Point Mutations (ACD validated point mutations only)|
|Circular RNA (circRNA)||T cell receptors (TCRs) and CDR sequences in T-cell clones||Short InDel|
|Gene fusion||Gene editing / CRISPR||Homologous|
|Gene knockout (KO)||Pre-miRNA|
|Small nucleolar RNA (snoRNA)|
- a newchromogenic DNAin situhybridization (ISH)technology. DNAscope™ employs the proven “double-Z” probe design and signal amplification system of RNAscope™, enablingrapid and flexi...
- Four flexible solutions for all your research needs Independent of your genes of interest, our easy RNAin situhybridization assay uses common reagents and protocols; providing univ...
- Introducing the highly specific and sensitive miRNAscope™ Assay to detect small RNAs with spatial and morphological context at single-cell resolution. Leveraging ACD’s RNAscope™ co...