Elements - General purpose reagents
Open Architecture Digital Genomics
nCounter Elements™ is a new digital, molecular barcoding chemistry based on NanoString’s patented technology that allows users to assemble their own assays. Assays can be developed by simply combining nCounter Elements General Purpose Reagents (GPRs) with unlabeled oligonucleotides that target your genes of interest. nCounter Elements enable highly multiplexed, direct profiling of individual molecules in a single reaction without amplification* and are ideal for a range of applications requiring efficient, high-precision quantitation of tens to hundreds of target molecules across a sample set. This unique chemistry generates high-quality results from challenging samples types, such as FFPE tissue or crude cell lysates.
- Digital » Digital quantification of nucleic acids of interest
- Multiplexed » Multiplex up to 216 custom targets per sample in a single tube
- Simple Workflow » 3 pipetting steps per sample; no reverse transcription, no library prep,
- FFPE Compatible » Highly correlated results from Fresh Frozen and FFPE samples
- Reproducible » Robust molecular barcoding chemistry and simple workflow minimize variability
- THE END OF CANCER? One of the greatest obstacles in the fight against cancer is the pace of cancer research itself. For targeted profiling experiments, the nCounter SPRINT Profile...
- nCounter® Analysis System Fully automated and easy-to-use, the nCounter Analysis System provides everything you need to cost-effectively complete your projects in record time. St...
- Unparalleled Performance in Digital Gene Expression nCounter Gene Expression CodeSets offer a cost-effective way to analyze the expression levels of up to 800 genes simultaneously,...