Cimarec* Digital Stirring Hotplates
- Microprocessor-controlled feedback technology maintains consistent, repeatable temperature settings from 5°C up to maximum
- Digital display and large control knob enable precise temperature control
- Flat top and high-wattage heating elements provide superior heat transfer and fast time-to-boil
- Various sizes offered to handle different sample volumes
- Rugged cast aluminum body is stable and durable
- StirTrac™ technology allows smooth low-speed stirring, consistent speed control and stronger magnetic coupling
- StirTrac™ braking brings stir bar to immediate stop for quick flash removal
- Integrated ring stand holder to accommodate 0.5™ diameter (1.3cm) support rod
- Hot surface alert protects from accidental burns; light activates when heating surface is above 50°C (122°F)
- Unique HOT TOP alert provides added protection
- Unit displays HOT OFF until unit reaches 50°C (122°F) or below, even when heat control is turned off
- Cast-aluminum base diverts spills from internal electronics
- Low-profile design and stable, rugged base prevents tipping and spillage
Ceramic Top Models
- Clean easily and resist alkalis and acids
- Seamless, reflective white surface aids sample visibility
- Heat to higher temperatures than aluminum tops
Aluminum Top Models
- Rugged and chip-resistant for superior durability
- Allow uniform heat distribution across surface
Detachable line cord. All models supplied with a 0.38 dia. × 2″ L (1 × 5.1cm) TFE-coated stir bar, except 4 x 4″, which includes a 1″ (2.54cm) stir bar.
- Increase your lab’s efficiency with the variable speed Thermo Scientific™ Tube Revolver / Rotator. A small footprint, flexible design and simple display help increase flexiblity an...
- Description Low-profile design with small footprint Continuous or pulsing functions Speed Control: 0 to 3000rpm Built-in safety features regarding current overload
- Maximize valuable bench with Thermo Scientific Compact Digital Dry Bath / Block Heater - are available with multiple combination of block sizes for tube size versatility Compact ...
- Cimarec i Poly15 Multi-point Stirrers for reliable safe performance. These stirrers are maintenance - and wear-free in fully synchronized multipoint platform Cimarec i Poly 15 an...
- MaxQ* 2000 and 3000 Benchtop Orbital Shakers Thermo Scientific* MaxQ 2000 and 3000 benchtop orbital shakers increase sample capacity simply by changing the platform. The MaxQ 2000 ...
- MaxQ* 8000 Incubated Stackable Shakers Thermo Scientific* MaxQ 8000 stackable shakers are designed to be stacked two to three high on the floor for space savings in the lab. MaxQ 8...
- External-Controlled Hotplates (Largest) Thermo Scientific* remote-control hotplates allow for uniform heating of large volumes and multiple vessels. Ideal for range of applications...