Lindberg/Blue M* 1700°C Box Furnaces Thermo Scientific* Lindberg/Blue M 1700°C furnaces are designed for efficient, high-temperature use with minimal maintenance. These fur...
Benchtop Furnace 1100C
Thermolyne Benchtop 1100°C Muffle Furnaces
Thermo Scientific* Thermolyne Small Benchtop Muffle Furnaces feature fast heatup and reduced energy consumption.
The Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Small Benchtop Muffle Furnace is ideal for ashing most types of organic and inorganic samples, heat treating small steel parts, performing ignition tests, conducting gravimetric analysis and for the determination of volatile and suspended solids.
- available in two capacities
- Digital single setpoint temperature control to 1100°C
- Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Ceramic fiber insulation permits faster heatup, reducing energy consumption
- Embedded heating element on top and both sides improves temperature uniformity
- Drop-down door doubles as a shelf for loading and unloading
- Door safety switch stops power to heating elements when door is opened
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- 0.95cm (0.38in.) dia. port in chamber rear for monitoring temperatures with independent measuring devices
Thermocouple, line cord and plug
- Ashing most types of organic and inorganic samples
- Heat treating small steel parts
- Performing ignition tests
- Conducting gravimetric analysis
- Determination of volatile and suspended solids
- Thermolyne* Premium Large Muffle Furnaces Thermo Scientific* Thermolyne Premium Large Muffle Furnace features a robust design and a choice of four temperature controller models, ma...