Ultra Low Temp Freezer (-86C) - touch screen
Series TSU -86°C Upright ULT Freezers
· Choice of five capacities maximize sample storage while minimizing the freezer's physical space inside the lab
· High-performance mode provides the tightest temperature uniformity and peak variation†—for most applications, energy-savings mode offers excellent temperature control, plus up to 15% savings on energy usage compared to high performance mode
· Increases the internal capacity of 2 inch vials over previous generation freezers—gain up to 76% more capacity in the same footprint†— with 1mL CryBank tubes
· Five sizes accommodate any size lab, featuring the industry's leading capacity per footprint specifications‡
· Monitor the freezer's health 24/7 and access a detailed event log
· Obtain a record, simply download a report of the current event log to a portable drive
· Environmentally-friendly, CFC/HCFC free refrigerants
· High-efficiency compressors offer exceptional performance and reliability
· Brazed plate heat exchanger for more efficient heat transfer—induction brazed joints to reduce leak potential and improve reliability
· Power management system protects against a wide range of voltage variation and is easily accessible through the touch-screen display
· Remote alarm contacts compatible with external alarm and monitoring systems
· Two rear access, 1in. (25mm) ports allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation
· Store up to 15 years worth of temperature and event data on our on-board computer
· Use the new USB port to download freezer temperature and event log data, or freezer settings from one freezer to another
· Provides protection against dust on the condenser, which can cause reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples
· Store up to 278 lbs. of samples (depending on freezer model) on our reinforced, stainless steel shelving
· 4×7 heated gasket provides four touchpoints of security and seven zones of protection, maximizing cabinet temperature and eliminating frost build-up
· Four polystyrene insulated inner doors help maintain cabinet temperature during openings and feature embedded rare earth magnets, eliminating exposed latches or magnets
· Several optional features including LN2 and CO2 back-up system, chart recorder, stainless steel inventory racking solutions, and hands-free locking option - See more at:
- Thermo Scientific PL6500 Lab Refrigerator Lab Refrigerators are for general-purpose applications. All models feature advanced alarm options to meet the demanding requirements of t...
- PL6500 Lab Freezers Thermo Scientific* PL6500 Lab Freezers are for routine laboratory storage. Advanced alarm options meet the demands of today's non-regulated laboratory environme...
- Value Refrigerator/Freezer Chill, freeze and retreive samples safely, simply and economically with the Thermo Scientific™ Value™ Refrigerator/Freezer. - See more at: ht...
- Flammable-Materials Storage Refrigerator/Freezer Safely store volatile materials with the Thermo Scientific™ Flammable-Materials Storage Refri...
- Explosion-Proof Freezers Maintain a safe work environment even in hazardous conditions with Thermo Scientific™ Explosion-Proof Freezers, which have been engineered to prev...
- CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezers Thermo Scientific* CryoMed Freezers provide the ultimate in controlled-rate freezing flexibility. These units are complete, one-piece freezing syst...
- Thermo Scientific's Thermolyne BioCane Cryogenic storage tanks & Locator Plus Rack and Box Systems Thermo Scientific* Locator Plus is a maximum-capacity storage vessel. Availab...