Overview The gentleMACS™ Octo Dissociator with Heaters is a benchtop instrument for the fully automated and standardized tissue dissociation or homogenization of up to eight sa...
MACSima™ Ultra High Content Imaging System
|Instrument type||Epifluorescence microscope|
|Camera||Latest sCMOS technology with high-resolution, thermoelectrically cooled sensor|
|Filters||5 different emission filters|
|Autofocus||Dual approach of hardware and image-based autofocus mechanism|
|Illumination||6 different excitation LEDs|
|Objectives||Set of 3 lenses from overview to resolution, optimized for all supported sample carriers|
|Liquid handling||• Washable stainless-steel needle with minimized spill-over
• Syringe pump drive for accurate volumetric staining of samples
|Automation||• Fully automated liquid handling
• Fluorescent staining, image acquisition, and erasing
• 1.5 L fluid containers for automatic operation over several days without the need to exchange containers
|Stage||• 100 nm resolution
• Convenient loading and clamping of all supported sample carriers
|Sample carriers||• Miltenyi Biotec’s MACSwell™ Sample Carriers for slide-based and plate-based sample handling|
|Computer||• Integrated redundant storage for multiple experiments
• Tiltable integrated touch display (Full HD)
• Trackball keyboard
|Software||Software package allowing for experiment planning, execution and analysis of high dimensional data sets|
|Dimensions||1,210 mm × 750 mm × 650 mm (L×W×H)|
- Automated cell isolation with the autoMACS® Pro Separator provides fast and gentle isolation of any cell type. Cells can be automatically isolated from PBMCs, dissociated tissues o...
- Flow cytometers designed for greater standardization Ourpowerful benchtopflow cytometers,theMACSQuant®Analyzer 10,MACSQuantAnalyzer 16,MACSQuantX, andMACSQuantVYB,offer exclusive ...
- MACSQuant® Tyto® Cell Sorter – The gentle, closed system for cell sorting Featuring patented microchip-based sorting technology, the MACSQuant Tyto fully encapsulates cell sorting...
- UltraMicroscope Blaze specifications Sheet optics Illumination Uni- and bi-directional Number of light sheet 1–6 Thickness 4–24 µm Width 1–20 mm Numerical aperture 0...
- The TriM Scope™ II is a modular platform for intravital multiphoton microscopy and optogenetic manipulation, which can be equipped with a variety of lasers, scanner configurations,...
- Our MACS® Cell Culture and Stimulation portfolio comprises a specialized and versatile range of cell culture media and reagents for cell stimulation, expansion, and/or differentiat...