MULTI-ARRAY technology combines electrochemiluminescence and arrays to bring speed and high density of information to biological assays. In combination with MULTI-SPOT plates, this technology enables precise quantitation of multiple analytes in a single sample requiring less time and effort than other assay platforms.
384-well formats, with up to 10 spots per well.
Advantages of MULTI-ARRAY technology:
- Conserves valuable samples by allowing multiple results from very low sample volumes
- Achieves sensitivity and speed comparable to conventional single-analyte assays with excellent precision across a wide dynamic range
- Enables the measurement of native levels of biomarkers in normal and diseased samples without multiple dilutions
- Instruments MSD offers instruments to fit every application, budget, and research environment. Our SECTOR S 600 is ideal for applications requiring high information content and hi...
- Immunoassays Our immunoassay technology provides unmatched analytical performance andcustomer value. We design assays for a wide variety of biomedical and pharmacologic research a...