Nadia Innovate – enabling the development of custom single cell methods
Using Dolomite Bio’s core pressure-controlled microfluidics technology, Nadia Innovate enables the development of user-defined single cell protocols and applications. Newly developed protocols can be transferred to the Nadia Instrument for high throughput parallel operation. By allowing users to control parameters such as droplet size, droplet frequency, temperature, agitation and timing, innovation is unlocked.
- Flexibility: Open configurable system to develop new protocols and applications.
- Transferable: Following optimization, experimental conditions can be transferred and run on the Nadia Instrument.
- Rapid protocol optimization: User-defined adjustment of droplet size, frequency, droplet components, temperature, and agitation.
- Easy process visualization: High-speed microscope and camera for real-time observation of droplet formation.
- Flexible PC software: Easy-to-use software to control the Nadia Innovate and create, change, test, and save new protocols.
- Nadia takes scRNA-Seq to the next level by using automation and flexibility to generate high quality reproducible single cell data The Nadia Instrument is an automated, microfluidi...
- Dolomite Bio is leading the way towards affordable single cell research. The RNAdia kit for single cell RNA-Sequencing on the Nadia platform offers world-class results at 50% of th...