Nadia takes scRNA-Seq to the next level by using automation and flexibility to generate high quality reproducible single cell data
The Nadia Instrument is an automated, microfluidic droplet-based platform for single cell research that encapsulates up to 8 samples, in parallel, in under 20 mins. Over 50,000 single cells can be captured per cartridge in a run. The fully automated Nadia Instrument guides users through all relevant steps of the experiment via an easy-to-use touchscreen interface.
Adding the Nadia Innovate upgrade to the Nadia Instrument transforms it into an open system, for the development of novel protocols and applications.
- Automation: Fully automated sample encapsulation.
- Ease of use: Automatic detection of application-specific cartridges, touch screen interface and sample loading guide lights.
- Scalability: Processing capability of up to 8 samples in parallel.
- Temperature control: Automated sample chilling to maintain transcriptome state.
- Single use cartridge: Disposable cartridges with no wetted parts to avoid cross contamination.
- Truly single cell: Ultra low cell doublet rates due to gentle cell agitation
- Nadia Innovate – enabling the development of custom single cell methods Using Dolomite Bio’s core pressure-controlled microfluidics technology, Nadia Innovate enables the developm...
- Dolomite Bio is leading the way towards affordable single cell research. The RNAdia kit for single cell RNA-Sequencing on the Nadia platform offers world-class results at 50% of th...