Automated Nucleic acid Purification
The InviGenius provides advanced and reliable performance in automated nucleic acid sample preparation. The use of this system in combination with the well established magnetic bead based InviMag technology for DNA and RNA purification will allow for increased standardization and streamlining of laboratory workflows. Innovative functions and optimized protocols enable reliable results for high quality DNA and RNA purification. The InviGenius automated system, with built-in touch screen and computer, provides efficient automation of the sample preparation workflow.
- purify DNA and RNA from up to 12 samples
- proven performance-leading magnetic-particle chemistry
- best in error prevention
- advanced process safety and standardized sample preparation
- highest degree of automation
- total in-process control
- data storage, backup and archiving
Ultimate safety of set-up and operation
With its innovative design, the InviGenius delivers exceptional process safety and a completely monitored purification process. Elaborate software control of the entire purification procedure enables full process documentation and prevents errors in sample tracking.
Safety features for a completely monitored purification process:
- loading racks for primary tubes, e.g. for common blood collection systems
- automatic recognition of samples and reagents by barcode scan while loading: helps to prevent human errors, allows tracking of samples, can be connected with LIMS allowing workflow continuity and archiving of the data
- defined and protected protocols prevent user-errors
- air displacement pipettor - with liquid level sensing capability; no system liquid required – reduced maintenance
- heat incubator with lid for efficient sample lysis up to 90 °C – the heated lid prevents aerosol formation and condensation
- liquid level detection via conductive disposable pipette tips by barometric and capacitive measurements – contributes to the robustness of the purification procedure
- automatic detection of sheath presence to ensure process safety
- tip routing to prevent crossing critical areas with “loaded” disposable tips
- inventory check before and during run - software-supported setup of reagents, waste and disposables
- bottom magnets - prevent carry over of beads in eluates
- drop catcher – helps to minimize the risk of cross contamination
- UV light – enables decontamination of the worktable
Fully automated walk-away purification for routine applications
The InviGenius automated system streamlines the sample preparation workflow providing true sample-“in”, high quality and ready to use DNA or RNA-“out” technology. No user intervention is necessary from sample loading to extracted DNA/RNA.
The InviGenius takes efficiency to a new level
Combining the unique STRATEC Molecular magnetic-particle chemistry with broad application ranges for DNA and RNA purification, the InviGenius sets a new milestone in automated sample preparation technology allowing for increased standardization and streamlining of laboratory workflows.
The InviGenius controls an array of magnetic rods that can attract or release magnetic particles. After sample lysis the InviGenius transfers magnetic particles with bound nucleic acids through the buffers – unlike other systems – and elutes pure nucleic acids ready-to-use for subsequent downstream analysis.
- sample loading
- sample identification
- buffer loading
- buffer identification
- magnetic bead based extraction
- eluate transfer to microplate or tubes
|Sample volume||50 to 400 µl (protocol-specific)|
|Capacity||up to 12 samples per run|
|Processing time||45 – 120 min (protocol-specific)|
12 (plus buttom magnets)
|Heating temperature||Heat incubator, up to 90 °C|
|Internal Software||MS Windows|
|User Interface||touch screen|
|Ports/ Drives||USB, Ethernet, RS232/ 80 GB hard disc|
|Dimensions||77 x 72 x 68 cm, 95 kg|
|Type||stand-alone tabletop instrument|
|Pipette tips||50 and 1000 µl conductive disposable filter tips|
|Integrated barcode reader||2/5 Interleaved, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar max. length of barcode : 20 digits|
|Air displacement pipettor||up to 1000 volume range, barometric and capacitive liquid level detection|
|Pipetting precision||less than 2% CV at 20 µl, less than 0.5 % CV at 100 µl|
|Product||Package Size||Catalogue No|
|Starting Box I/ IG
1 rack with 24 sheaths
2 x 2 rack/ pack (384 pieces) conductive filter tips, 1 ml
5 disposable waste trays
120 sample tubes, 5 ml
|Sheaths Bundle||10 x 48 pieces/ rack||5011100300|
|Conductive filter tips, 1100 µl (bundle)||10 x 96 pieces/ rack||5011100400|
|Waste tray/ IG (disposable)||25 pieces||5011100100|
- The genomic DNA binds under non-chaotropic conditions to the surface of the different supports. All impurities are very efficiently removed and the ultra-pure DNA is eluted in a lo...
- The kits using the RTP technology provide an Extraction Tube containing lyophilized lysis reagents (non-chaotropic lysis buffer, Proteinase K, other lytic enzymes), carrier nucleic...
- A unique feature of the STRATEC Molecular RNA Kits is the selective removal of genomic DNA from the lysate before RNA purification This step eliminates the hassle and cost of DNase...
- PCR Product & DNA Fragment Purification and Concentration Advantages convenient and fast sample processing the most efficient removal of contaminants high recovery rate of PC...
- Advantages ultra pure, ready to use pDNA very fast procedure combined with reproducible yields just binding, washing and elution no resin, no time-consuming ethanol precipitation ...
- InviMag® Technology - Magnetic beads for DNA/RNA sample preparation The InviMag magnetic beads have been developed and selected for the best performance in a variety of different ...