DNA Fragment Purification
PCR Product & DNA Fragment Purification and Concentration
- convenient and fast sample processing
- the most efficient removal of contaminants
- high recovery rate of PCR products or DNA fragments
- broad range of fragment sizes 80 bp - 30 kb can be purified
|Sample Source||Recommended Kit||Sample Volume||Yield|
ligation reaction mixture,
enzyme digestion mixture,
cDNA synthesis mixture,
cycle sequencing reaction mixture
|MSB Spin PCRapace
Invisorb Fragment CleanUp
|up to 100 μl||80 - 95 % *|
|Highly contaminated DNA, DNA fragments and PCR products||Invisorb DNA CleanUp||up to 200 μl||60 - 85 % *|
|Agarose gels (TAE, TBE)||Invisorb Spin DNA Extraction
Invisorb Fragment CleanUp
|up to 400 mg gel slices||70 - 90 % **|
* dependent on fragment length
** dependent on fragment length and kind of agarose gel
The purification procedure has been optimized to remove salts, enzymes, nucleotides, mineral oil, agarose, ethidium bromide and other impurities from DNA samples. Specialized binding buffers promote selective adsorption of DNA fragments and PCR products. The pure DNA is eluted in a small volume of buffer or water, ready to use for any subsequent application.
|Product||Package Size||Catalogue No|
|MSB Spin PCRapace||50 purifications||1020220200
|MSB Spin PCRapace||250 purifications||1020220300
|MSB Spin PCRapace||500 purifications||1020220400
|Invisorb DNA CleanUp||50 purifications||1020400200
|Invisorb DNA CleanUp||250 purifications||1020400300
|Invisorb Spin DNA Extraction Kit||50 purifications||1020110200
|Invisorb Spin DNA Extraction Kit||250 purifications||1020110300
|Invisorb Fragment CleanUp||50 purifications||1020300200
|Invisorb Fragment CleanUp||250 purifications||1020300300
- The genomic DNA binds under non-chaotropic conditions to the surface of the different supports. All impurities are very efficiently removed and the ultra-pure DNA is eluted in a lo...
- The kits using the RTP technology provide an Extraction Tube containing lyophilized lysis reagents (non-chaotropic lysis buffer, Proteinase K, other lytic enzymes), carrier nucleic...
- A unique feature of the STRATEC Molecular RNA Kits is the selective removal of genomic DNA from the lysate before RNA purification This step eliminates the hassle and cost of DNase...
- Advantages ultra pure, ready to use pDNA very fast procedure combined with reproducible yields just binding, washing and elution no resin, no time-consuming ethanol precipitation ...
- InviMag® Technology - Magnetic beads for DNA/RNA sample preparation The InviMag magnetic beads have been developed and selected for the best performance in a variety of different ...
- The InviGenius provides advanced and reliable performance in automated nucleic acid sample preparation. The use of this system in combination with the well established magnetic bea...